- We are looking for SKILLED NURSE ICU/NICU – TONGI, GAZIPUR
- The Skilled Nurse is responsible to ensure that every beneficiary receives an adequate medical examination, the required routine and prescribed medication and referral for additional treatment, as appropriate and according to the protocols and to assist the Hospitals Supervisors in supporting staff to care for patients
- Aware of and understand the nursing policies and procedures of the hospital and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Ensure that nursing care plans are written and up to date.
- Always taking the patients individual needs into account. Ensure that the nursing section of the patient`s progress notes are maintained and that each entry reflects accurately on the patient`s physical/mental state and response to treatments.
- Maintain ward records. Ensure proper use of all hospital equipment. Maintaining economical use and reporting all equipment malfunctions.
- Check all equipment for normal function on daily basis. Ensure continuity of care by communicating and reporting all patient care plans and activities to appropriate personnel.
- Reports to the head nurse or charge nurse. Identifies patient`s needs. Plans and implements care accordingly. Evaluates goals and objectives of care plans. Attends and participates in all meetings as required.
- Develops interpersonal and communication skills with patients. Ensures comfort and safety of patients at all times. Ensures custody of patient belongings according to hospital policy. Ensures protection of patient confidentiality and security of patients files at all times.
- Maintains maximum observation and accurate written reports on all patients under special observation. Ensures patients safety and care during transfer to other hospital/departments. Attends ward meetings as directed by head nurses.
- Welcomes new patients to the ward and provides information of ward schedules and activities. Encourages function of health and precaution of illness at all times. Act always in such a way as to promote and safeguard the well-being and interest of patients.
- Ensure that no action or omission is detrimental to the condition and safety of patients. Attend in-service educational programs as assigned. Partakes in the nurse-training program as and when required. Promote own professional growth by keeping informed and adhering to the regulations of health care. Acknowledge limitations of competence and refuse in such cases to accept delegated functions without first having received instruction. Participates in quality assurance programs.
- Diploma in Nursing,Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- 1 to 4 year(s)
- Age 20 to 32 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Disciplined, Committed, Team Player, Dynamic
- 4 years experience in Ward/Critical Care areas/Specialty ( CCU, MOT, Neuro OT, CTICU, HDU, NICU, Neonatal ICU, MICU, CTOT, Dialysis, Accident & Emergency etc.) wise Nursing with minimal team lead experience. Candidate completed course in CPR & in emergency management certification may be treated as added advantage.
- Skilled in organizing, directing and supervising of nursing department on respective work area.
- Basic Computer Skill. Guiding, teaching and inspiring the nurses on respective work area. Good technical Knowledge and skills on Specialty/area wise medical equipment and machines.
- Gazipur (Tongi)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- As per company policy as applicable.
- medijobsbd.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Apr 30, 2019