Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh is operating 14 Community Development Project (CDP)s and 2 special projects in 10 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, emergency response, ICT Education Project & Rohingya Emergency Project (RERP). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
Officer [Health Program]
One (1) position
- Candidate should have minimum HSC pass
- 4 years Midwifery/Nursing/MATS training
- At least 1-year experience
- Having interest in public health
- NGO experience will be preferable.
1.Work to improve ‘standard health check-up’ in all CDPs for visible progress in the nutritional status of our children
2. Provide quality service for the children enrolled as special case children and Develop CDP-based database of the vulnerable diseases
3. Organize issue based health education session/campaign/day observation
4. Provide reproductive health support (ANC/PNC, FP, Adolescent RH Support etc.)
5. Establish sustainable partnership and networking for access to public health and Keep record of community clinics/govt. hospital, private/NGO clinic and access of our community
6. Establish Community Health Worker (CHW) and Health Volunteer Female
1 year [Extendable depending on performance evaluation]
Maximum 30 Years
Medijobsbd.com online job posting
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Please download the prescribed format and email your application to: email@example.com 20thMarch2019.
Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th March 2019
*Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification